Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
Be a Citizen Journalist with The Assam Tribune
Potholes and artificial floods, reducing green cover, drinking water crisis, garbage dumping sites, rising price of essential commodities and the list goes on- if these are the kind of issues that you think should be at the centre stage, we are passing the platform to you.
Let your voice be heard loud and clear to those in power!
The Assam Tribune is inviting citizens to report on issues, stories, ideas and solutions that matter in society. Citizens can submit news/information in text, photographs and video formats.
Here’s how to be a Citizen Journalist?
• If you are willing to give voice to the voiceless then submit your news report using the form at the bottom of this page
• Following approval, we will publish the content on our platform along with your name or keep you anonymous (depending on the gravity of the story)
• While filing your report, make sure to answer these questions - where did the incident occur, what was the incident, why did the incident occur, who was involved in the incident, when did the incident occur and how did the incident unfold.
• Your work should be unique, accurate and not published anywhere else. We do not entertain materials that have already been published.
• Reasonable command over English language.
• While submitting your stories you can add supporting images/videos and documents.
• While sending photo and video stories, please include some background on the material if it is not entirely self-explanatory.
• If you did not write the story or did not take the photographs/videos, please do not submit them.
To submit your news report CLICK HERE